When storing your furniture:
* Don't move wardrobes, drawers and the like while they are full, you can break them not to mention your back as well. Only fill them when they are in place and fully assembled.
* Where possible remove the legs from items of furniture e.g. bed bases, tables etc. to avoid damage and to save space.
* Furniture shouldn't be placed directly on the floor, use plastic or material to cushion heavy items.
* Stack chairs seat to seat with cloth or paper separating them.
* Place a cover over all furniture, especially sofas, recliners and anything of value.
* Clothing and personal goods should be packed in strong secure boxes.
* Cushions should be wrapped.
Call in to see us at Central Storage, 823 Raglan Parade Warrnambool.